ISCONTOUR 2022 – reloaded!
We are happy to inform you that ISCONTOUR 2022 will take place again at the MCI Innsbruck in Austria.
Call for Papers and Participation
9th International Student Conference in Tourism Research (ISCONTOUR 2022)
Jointly organised by the Management Center Innsbruck (MCI) and IMC University of Applied Sciences Krems, the ISCONTOUR 2022 will be hosted either at the MCI Innsbruck or at the IMC University of Applied Sciences Krems.
Research papers from the widest spectrum of the below mentioned topics are presented by students and graduates of Bachelor-, Master and Doctoral Degree programmes. Submitted papers must be based on approved Bachelor- or Master-Theses which were submitted between 2019 and 2021, or evaluated seminar papers handed-in between 2019 and 2021.
- Paper submission deadline: 10 January 2022
- Reviewer’s feedback until: 31 January 2022
- Submission date for revised paper: 25 February 2022
- Early bird conference registration closes: 11 April 2022
- Conference registration closes: 8 May 2022
- Conference dates: 16-17 May 2022
The best three submitted papers in the following categories will be awarded!
- Best ISCONTOUR 2022 Research Paper
- Best ISCONTOUR 2022 ICT-related Research Paper (sponsored by incert)
The awardees of the best research papers will be rewarded during the conference.
Submissions must comprise 12 pages and should be innovative in order to advance the body of knowledge of the related fields. All submissions will be evaluated for novelty, significance and soundness by an international scientific review committee. The Conference Proceedings (printed copy) will include all accepted papers.
Before submitting a paper, please read the Author Guidelines carefully.
Topics to be covered at the conference include but are not limited to:
- Marketing and Management
- Destination Management
- Family Businesses in Tourism
- Tourism Product Development & Sustainability
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Financing and Budgeting
- Human Resource Management
The conference offers students and graduates a unique platform to present their research and to establish a mutual knowledge transfer and networking forum for attendees from academia, industry, government and other organisations.
The targeted audiences include international students, graduates, teachers and lecturers from the field of tourism and leisure management as well as companies and anyone interested in the conference topic areas.