This week the students from the 3rd Semester Masters had to present their final project results. They have been woking on their topic for a year now.
The topics cover:
- “Digital vs. Personal Service in Tourism. A generational dilemma? An analysis of service preference of Generation X and Y”
- “Virtual Reality: An Innovative Sneak Preview for Destinations”
- “Virtual Reality: Customer’s telepresence”
- “Pictures with a new meaning – How photography affects the travel experience”
- “Tracking visitors´ spatial- temporal behavior through GPS Technology at Salzburg Open- Air Museum”
- “Do online travel agencies deceive customers? Conceptual review with focus on ethics”
- “Study of visitors’ perception of a Beacon-based museum guide: case of Salzburg Museum”
- “Difference of comments perception between men and women on destination picture promoted on Facebook”
- “Gamification as a tool to enhance the experience of museum visitors”
The groups also did a short video to present their project – click on the link to watch the video
Seven out of these papers are going to be presented at the ISCONTOUR 2017 conference!