Please read carefully the guidelines for writing your research paper and the submission procedure below.
The writing and submission process:
- Use the ISCONTOUR_Research Paper Template (editable WORD document including style and formatting guidelines) when writing your paper. It includes important information regarding content, formatting and style of the paper. Research papers must comprise either 12 pages.
- you upload your paper onto the conference management application (see below – paper upload)
- an international scientific review committee will read and evaluate your paper,
- you will be informed whether your paper is accepted for the conference. Moreover, you will receive valuable feedback from the reviewers. You might have to improve your paper according to this comments before your paper will eventually be accepted,
- you upload the final version of your paper (see details regarding paper upload below),
- the ISCONTOUR conference chairs produce the proceedings for the conference (see Proceedings 2013, Proceedings 2014, Proceedings 2015 and Proceedings 2016)
- you present at the ISCONTOUR 2019 from 18-19 May 2020.
See details regarding the Call for Papers in order not to miss any deadlines!
Submission of a paper implies that at least one of the authors must attend the conference and present the paper.
Do NOT include any information about the author/s (name/s etc.) in your submission — it has to be anonymous!
The conference committee reserves the right to reject submitted papers which do not comply with the guidelines.
Please upload your paper onto the ISCONTOUR 2020 Paper Submission page. Submissions are managed with the EasyChair conference management software application. You need to register when you first log on (by clicking on Create an EasyChair Account). You can upload revised versions of your paper if necessary any time during the submission period. If you have any questions regarding the paper submission process, please contact the ISCONTOUR conference chairs.