Please read carefully the guidelines for writing your research paper and the submission procedure below.
The writing and submission process:
- Use the ISCONTOUR_Research Paper Template when writing your paper. It also includes important information about the content of the paper. Research papers must comprise 12 pages!
- you upload your paper onto the conference management application (see below – paper upload)
- an international scientific review committee will read and evaluate your paper,
- you will be informed whether your paper is accepted for the conference. Moreover, you will receive valuable feedback from the reviewers. You might have to adapt your paper according to this comments before your paper will eventually be accepted,
- you upload the final version of your paper,
- we produce the proceedings for the conference (see Proceedings 2013, Proceedings 2014, Proceedings 2015 and Proceedings 2016)
- you present at the ISCONTOUR 2018 on 15 May 2018.
See details regarding the Call for Papers in order not to miss any deadlines!
Submission of a paper implies that at least one of the authors must attend the conference and present the paper.
Do NOT include any information about the author/s (name/s etc.) in your submitted article – your submission has to be anonymous!
Note: please use ISCONTOUR Research Paper Template to submit your paper! The template contains more information concerning content, formatting and style of the submitted papers.
The conference committee reserves the right to reject submitted papers which do not comply with the guidelines.
Please upload your paper onto the ISCONTOUR 2018 Paper Submission. You can upload revised versions of your paper if necessary any time during the submission period. If you have any questions regarding the paper submission process, please contact the ISCONTOUR conference chairs.