Call for Papers and Participation
9th International Student Conference in Tourism Research (ISCONTOUR 2021)
10-11 May 2021
IMC University of Applied Sciences Krems, Austria
We cordially invite you to submit your research paper to the 8th International Student Conference in Tourism Research.
Research papers are invited from the widest spectrum of the below mentioned topics by students and graduates of Bachelor-, Master and Doctoral Degree programmes. Submitted papers must be based on approved Bachelor- or Master-Theses which were submitted between 2018 and 2020, or evaluated seminar papers handed-in between 2018 and 2020.
Topics to be covered at the conference include but are not limited to:
- Marketing and Management
- Tourism Product Development & Sustainability
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Financing and Budgeting
- Human Resource Management
The conference aims to offer students and graduates a unique platform to present their research and to establish a mutual knowledge transfer and networking forum for attendees from academia, industry, government and other organisations.
The targeted audiences include international students, graduates, teachers and lecturers from the field of tourism and leisure management as well as practitioners and anyone interested in tourism and travel.
- Paper submission deadline: 10 January 2021
- Reviewers‘ feedback: by 31 January 2021
- Submission date for revised paper: 25 February 2021
- Early bird conference registration closes: 11 April 2021
- Conference registration closes: 8 May 2021
- Conference dates: 10-11 May 2021
The best three submitted papers in various categories will be awarded!
- Best ISCONTOUR 2021 Research Paper
- Best ISCONTOUR 2021 ICT-related Research Paper (sponsored by incert)
The awardees of the best three research papers will be rewarded during the conference.
Paper Submission Guidelines
Papers must comprise 12 pages and should be innovative in order to advance the body of knowledge of the related fields. All submissions will be evaluated for novelty, significance and soundness by an international scientific review committee. The Conference Proceedings (in print) will include all accepted papers.
For the paper submission please follow the Author Guidelines carefully.
Follow ISCONTOUR on Facebook! – www.facebook.com/Iscontour/